The University of Dubai has been home to talented students and faculty drawn from around the world to teach, create, and study. We have achieved international distinction and accreditation in the academic areas we offer. The University of Dubai offers an extraordinary variety of business, law and IT programs. At the University of Dubai, we are committed to developing and educating leaders who will make a difference in the business world. The achievements of our alumni in different organizations and ranks of leadership are a reflection of this commitment. Central to our success is an outstanding faculty that instills a thorough understanding of business through its skilled, enthusiastic teaching, research and service. Our faculty members have made the classroom at the University of Dubai a place where learning is an intense and interactive engagement. The experience goes beyond merely providing skills, tools, or knowledge: it also imparts the critical thinking and judgment that is the basis for a lifetime of leadership in a challenging and rapidly-changing world.
To be a world-class institution in education, research, and innovation for the betterment and prosperity of the people in the region. Strategic Vision Dubai Business School to be ranked among the top 100 business schools worldwide by 2025, and UD to be ranked among top 100 universities before 2035.
Realizing our vision will require us to:
- Serve the educational needs of diverse undergraduates, postgraduates, and professionals.
- Produce high caliber graduates.
- Provide education based on international standards.
- Provide a stimulating educational environment to prepare future leaders.
- Engage faculty in pure and applied research focused mainly on the economic development of Middle East & Africa (MEA) Region.
UD is guided by the following core values:
- Ethical behavior in all aspects of life.
- Sound citizenship through personal, social and environmental responsibility.
- Respect for the opinions and beliefs of others.
- Equal opportunity for all men and women.
- Continuous improvement in teaching, learning, and research.
- Collective responsibility through teamwork.
- Maintaining a student-centric approach with a focus on quality.