At UTS, we think differently: we take global approach to education that has innovation at its core. What’s more, we’re a university for the real world. All our courses are closely aligned with industry need, so what you learn will prepare you for your future career.
The UTS difference
- We’re Australia’s number 1 young university and ranked 9th in the world (QS Top 50 Under 50 2019 and 16th in the Times Higher Education (THE) Young University rankings 2018). We’re also ranked in the top 200 universities in the world according to QS (2019).
- We’ve created a world-class campus of vibrant, interconnected student spaces. Take advantage of our award-winning buildings, state-of-the-art facilities and sustainable design.
- We’re Sydney’s city university – we live in the heart of one of the world’s great cities, surrounded by Sydney’s creative and digital industry precincts.
- We have connections that count. More than 150 industry partners shape our course content and provide internships, scholarships and resources.
- Our students come first – when you study with us, we’ll support you along the way. Student services include health and counselling, academic and English language assistance, housing and careers support, and a range of clubs and societies.
Research that counts
At UTS, our research responds to the big questions. We’ve got a growing reputation for future-focused research in emerging disciplines, with a focus on five theme areas: health, data science, sustainability, future work and industry and social futures.From questions of technological disruption to the future of health care, big data and new ways of working, we’re delivering real solutions to the challenges of today – and tomorrow. We’re collaborative too – we work closely with industry and academic partners across the globe to drive meaningful change in the world around us.
We’ve dedicated A$30 million to providing grants and scholarships for high-achieving international students until 2020 – including university-wide or faculty-specific funding for international students like you.
Programs taught in: