Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Strategic locations: California - France - Online
- Engaging hybrid format - complete while working full time
- 3-years, part-time, live online with (4) in-person seminars
- 550+ alumni / 70 nationalities / cohort: small, personalized, international
- Entry Requirements: Master's degree + a minimum of five years of professional experience
- Language: English
- Recognition: Triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS).This program is one of a dozen DBA programs in the world to be accredited by AMBA.
Scholarships available for early applications. Start date: November, 2023
30 years doctoral experience / 1st DBA program in Europe / triple-accredited program renown for excellence
A Reputation for Research Excellence
The DBA from Grenoble Ecole de Management has a strong reputation for academic excellence. Designed for those seeking to excel in applied research, this program offers participants the support necessary to publish scholarship that impacts business and society. With more than 1,500 intellectual contributions to business practices, our DBA alumni have created a significant impact in numerous fields.
A Program Designed for Experienced Managers
The DBA program is designed to help students balance their academic, professional, and personal responsibilities with coursework and content delivered according to a part-time schedule in a flexible, hybrid format.
Faculty Expertise / Supervision from Day 1
Our international faculty is comprised of industry experts and is strongly engaged in producing world-class research - One of the few DBA programs to offer the support of a highly qualified, research-active supervisor from Day 1.
Flexible, Hybrid Format
The DBA is delivered in an engaging synchronous online format with three in-person Research Seminars: (2) in Grenoble and (1) in Paris. The program also includes regular live online courses, frequent contact with Supervisor, qualifying deliverables and milestones, and final dissertation.
The DBA France program from Grenoble is comprised of an international cohort from all over the world and is designed for those seeking to expand their global network. Participants are invited to join our DBA USA cohort for two of the on-campus seminars in Grenoble & Paris, France.
A Global Community of Scholars
With DBA locations in France and the USA, Grenoble Ecole de Management continues to build an active international network that includes more than 550+ DBA alumni. The program is designed to facilitate networking and collaboration with fellow students, alumni and faculty through conferences, workshops, and publishing opportunities.
Dissertation Tailored to Career Goals / Dedicated Services
The program is centered around an impact-oriented dissertation tailored to your career goals and supported by an industry-expert supervisor. Additionally, students receive access and training in statistical and specialized software, extensive e-library services, business and social sciences databases, online scholarly and professional journals, and more.
The Grenoble DBA program has a strong emphasis on Research Methodology. The curriculum allows students to tailor the program to their specific interests and career goals.
The DBA is delivered in an engaging synchronous online format with 2-3 in-person Research Seminars: (Grenoble/ Paris / option: Los Angeles). The program also includes regular live online courses, frequent contact with Supervisor, qualifying deliverables and milestones, and final dissertation.
Cohort schedules and locations vary. Please visit website for details.
- Top 1% of business schools globally to be triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS)
- One of only a few elite DBA programs in the world to be accredited by AMBA.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is a member of the Executive DBA Council.
- CEO Magazine Top DBA Listing 2022
- Ranked Top 7 in Research - Shanghai 2022 Ranking
The DBA program enables students to:
- Understand state-of-the-art research in their fields of study;
- Acquire the necessary understanding and expertise in methods and techniques for research design, data collection, and data analysis;
- Conduct, write, and disseminate high-quality, doctoral-level research;
- Achieve a greater level of effectiveness as a professional practitioner in managing technology, innovation, and change;
- Gain legitimacy as researchers and faculty members in both academic and non-academic environments
Scholarships and Funding
Financing your DBA
The DBA is a self-financed program. The tuition fees are divided into yearly payments for your convenience. We are a part-time, executive-level program and do not offer full-ride scholarships. We do, however, offer modest scholarships to early applicants based on their overall application and motivational essay.
Talking to Your Employer about Sponsorship
For many students, obtaining sponsorship from their organization is an option. Discuss with your employer how your enhanced skills and project goals could align with your company’s objectives.
Scholarships may be awarded to outstanding, self-funded applicants. Please visit our website for details.
Program Tuition Fee
The DBA Profile
The DBA offers senior managers, independent consultants, and academics the opportunity to leverage their careers and/or to make a transition into the highest levels of academia.The DBA is a degree for those seeking to link corporate experience to rigorous and relevant research.
The DBA acts as a lever for rewarding careers. Participating in a world-class, accredited DBA program opens new doors for professionals seeking to transition towards academic careers. Those working in commercial or public organizations benefit from new legitimacy as recognized experts in their fields.
Come share with us your passion for solving real-world challenges.
OUR DBA GRADUATES TEACH IN UNIVERSITIES SUCH AS:
Pennsylvania State University
Temple University Fox School of Business
California State University, Fresno
Central Michigan University
Bridgewater College, Virginia
University of North Georgia
Walker College of Business, Appalachian State University
Lebanese American University
University of Pennsylvania Wharton School
CalPoly Pomona School of Hospitality Management
California State University Channel Islands
UNC Kenan-Flager Business School
OUR DBA GRADUATES WORK IN COMPANIES SUCH AS: