PhD in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (Oil and Gas Field Development Engineering) China University of Petroleum
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Program Description & Objectives
Oil and Gas Field Development Engineering is a discipline that aims to understand the fundamental properties of oil and gas reservoir and the law of oil and gas flow in porous media, build the effective displacement system to develop the oil and gas field properly and extract the oil and gas to the ground surface economically.
- Multiphase Flow Theory
- Theory and Technology of Production Engineering
- Science and Technology of Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery
- Science &Technology Progress of Oil & Gas Field Development
- Theory and Application of Oil and Gas Flow through Porous Medium
- Oil and Gas Field Development Theory and System Engineering
- Theory and Technology of Oil Production Engineering
- Enhanced Oil Recovery and Oil Production Chemistry
Graduation & Degree Requirements
- Study time: 4 years.
- Minimum credits: 16