5 reasons to do a Digital DBA
- The Digital DBA is flexible: doctoral students can start at any time.
- All resources are accessible through the Internet (videos, articles, books, data analysis software, forums), allowing doctoral students to work remotely at their own pace.
- Each doctoral student has the possibility to exchange directly with her/his supervisor.
- A Doctorate in Business Administration is delivered by SKEMA Business School (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accredited) and The Business Science Institute (Agreement from the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg), but also a Doctorate in Business Administration delivered by iaelyon School of Management - Jean Moulin University (French University).
- The resulting theses can be published in one of the book collections supervised by SKEMA Business School or The Business Science Institute.
Program of the Digital DBA
The Digital DBA program is organized over a period of three years (36 months).
The first year of the Digital DBA is dedicated to acquiring fundamentals to conduct research and to define the thesis subject.
The second year of the Digital DBA is dedicated to data collection and writing the thesis under the supervision of one of the professors of the scientific council.
The third year of the Digital DBA is dedicated to finishing writing the thesis and defending it in front of an international jury of university professors.
Each year, an international week is organized in Luxembourg (Wiltz) or Paris, with a follow up on thesis, seminars, workshops and thesis defenses.
Each doctoral student will have access to:
- Online resources (videos, courses, books, articles)
- A list of further readings
- MultiChoice Questions
- An online platform on which DDBA students and professors can exchange
Regular meetings through video chat (Skype, Facetime, etc.) will be planned in order to give the opportunity for students to exchange with their professors.
The cost of the program amounts to 25.000€:
- 15.000€, payable at enrollment,
- 10.000€, payable at the beginning of the second year.
Your application must be complete to be considered.
Your application must be sent by email.
Please specify "DDBA BSI-SKEMA Application" in the subject of the email.
If your files are too heavy to be sent by email, you may use an external platform (such as WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox) and include the link to download the files.
You must know that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.